We are all involved in protecting our networks from hackers and insider attacks. There is so much to read, study and respond to...
white-hats.co.uk was set up in May 2002 by First Base
Technologies with the aim of providing a new way to exchange information and learn about threats as they emerge. The group
currently provides a vendor-neutral knowledge base for over 350 information security professionals via regular meetings, workshops
and a discussion group.
All prospective members are required to adhere to the Chatham House Rule, prior to being admitted as members. This allows
open discussion of key issues in a confidential environment.
Membership is open to IT and security professionals from UK business and government.
The benefits of membership of white-hats.co.uk
- Regular meetings to exchange information
and learn about threats as they emerge
- Occasional white-hats.co.uk workshops
- Key information security topics explained in depth by experts
- A free members-only discussion list
- Unique opportunity for networking with other IT security professionals
- Free security advice from First Base
Technologies' team of experts
- No vendor presentations or sales pitches are permitted
- Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule to permit open discussion of key issues in a confidential
- Membership is free of charge
Can you afford not to join?
 When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information
received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.